Funky Monkey Wine Company

9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL, USA

Funky Monkey Wine Company Orlando Reviews

jasminegibert jasmineg…
Great cozy spot for sushi and other offerings! Mar 10, 2011
Funky Monkey is a great place to go for a date or with your friends. It has a very small and intimate feel and the food is great. It can be a little pricey, but go on a Monday night for their 2-4-1 sushi deal. The have an awesome whine selection, too! It can be hard to spot since it looks like a hole in the wall from the street. Once you get inside it is much nicer, though.
sweetsummerdaiz sweetsum…
Swank, Contemporary Interior Seating You Among Wine Bottles May 26, 2010
I stumbled upon this place driving north on International Blvd. It is situated in fairly vacant shopping mall and competes with some great restaurants of ethnic variety.

It was around 11am when I stopped in, just as they were opening for lunch. My first impression when I walked in... it took my breath away. The interior, even empty, looked like the party was already there. A combo of wine, elegance, casualness, contemporary and funky. Cool decor, the tables were nestled among the wine racks.

I sat at the bar and drooled over the sushi menu (figuratively). Exceptionally creative choices offered. Since it was midday, I avoided trouble by having a beer instead of enjoying the huge selection of wine they offered.

Service was so friendly, welcoming, and informative that I felt like a guest in someone's home rather than a customer. I also discovered that in addition to having a superb wine selection, incredible food, and a decadent atmosphere, they also offer free shows for guests (geared to adults) on Friday and Saturday nights.

I swore my allegiance to this place and vowed to come back sans teenager that my friend brought to Orlando. I love this place! Great through and through.

I will come back to Orland specifically to enjoy this place again. It is so much more fun than any Disney attraction! I was in heaven!

Check Orlando Hotel Deals