Funky Backpackers Hostel

Check Granada Hotel Deals

Funky Backpackers Hostel Granada Reviews

alexandraa92 alexandr…
As comfortable as a hostel can be Jun 19, 2011
This hostel is probably the most fun if you're traveling with a large group because there is an inside patio which all the rooms face. So you can chat with each other while in different rooms. The rooms are very different from each other, I was lucky to get one of the biggest and most comfortable. There were bunkbeds, fine although a bit old matrasses. Our bathroom had a toilet, bidet, bath/shower, sink and a trashcan. No towels !!!

The room has a little kitchen which is also a bit old, we didn't use it. And there are multiple little lockers (too small too store a notebook though).

The breakfast was provided on the roof terras (very small) but wasn't that great, we could chose from jars of jam or chocolate butter, some of which after expiration date. And some milk etc. It didn't look very appealing to me so I decided to buy some breakfast at the local grocery or breakfast café every day.

Two big positive points are the free wifi (multiple computers available) and the airconditioning!
ariel444 ariel444
Funky Backpackers Hostel Jan 05, 2009
I personally feel like this hostel was a little bit misrepresented on their website. From the pictures I was expecting much more. However, they did have a really great and nice staff, but not nearly clean enough for me. the sink in the bathroom didn't train, the rooms weren't cleaned after people left, dirty mops and trash all over the place, and the kitchen was a mess. but the staff was really, really nice (when they were there)! they were good about helping you find local places or setting you up with group outings. and it was in a good location, but not very clearly marked... but still not enough for me to ever want to stay again.

Check Granada Hotel Deals