Fun in Montreal

Fun in Montreal Reviews

Consuela Consuela
Aug 12, 2007
Hi there!

Hopefully this will help you out to enjoy Montreal during the short laps of time you will be there.

There is some nice shopping to do on Ste-Catherine street, Mont-Royal street, St-Denis street.

For a nice view of Montreal,there is the Mont-Royal, the Olympic stadium and the Delta which is a rotating restaurant that gives you a great panoramic view of the city.

The old port is also nice and has a few fun activities especially during the summer time. Not to mention all the fun festivals: Jazz, Just for laugh, francopholies etc.. but these mostly take place from July to mid- August.

If you are looking for a few thrills you must go to La Ronde (six flags) to try out a few of their rides. The Goliath (rollercoster) is something els!

For great nightlife, you must go on Crescent street for a few drinks also the 737 bar located on the top of Ville -Marie building offers a great view of montreal.

For a good Italian coffee (if you get nostalgic) you must go to the little Italy (St-Laurent street between Jean-Talon and Beaubien).

For more details I suggest you visit the following web site :

Have fun in Montreal

olaszfiu says:
That's very helpful, thank you so much !
Posted on: Aug 12, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Fun in Montreal

Sunday, September 12 - Day 71 - Aclimatized
I caught up on the emails and did some laundry at the motel. Being as the drying cycle had an hour to go, I set my alarm on my celphone and had a snooze. I bolted up to the buzzing-ringing-vibrato of…Montreal. I asked the guy if Albany was fun to go out in, being as he was a barber…
Cities & Towns of North America
Well since I'm from the New York area, almost every other city seems quaint by comparison. Still quaint is what I like and I must confess to never really feeling like a New Yorker.  Here ar…fun places to visit. Montreal, PQ- Wonderful French-speaking city just north of the border. Feels like a Europe…
heading back to canada
My visitor's visa was up, so it was time to leave Australia yet again.  I planned a stop-over in Hawaii, and made arrangements to meet up the Kate, my divemaster from Sydney.  She was leavi…fun summer.  Another friend from Montreal, who I used to work with, helped manage the store, and we had a great…

Check Montreal Hotel Deals