Fun & Spa Hotel Strass Mayrhofen

Fun & Spa Hotel Strass Mayrhofen Rates and Deals

Fun & Spa Hotel Strass Mayrhofen Reviews

Devika1985 Devika19…
Sep 10, 2007
In winter we (me, my parents & my brother Djuri) always (for 11 years) went to Austria for our annual ski-trip. We've been to different places all over Austria, every year we would try something else, but the last few years we stayed at the Strass Fun& Spa Hotel in Mayrhofen. The ski-area around the hotel is very nice and the hotel is situated in the centre of Mayrhofen next to the ski-lift wich is very convenient. The interior is very luxurious and the rooms are nice and clean The food is great, I remember that I especially liked the breakfast buffet. Normally I dont eat breakfast so that counts for something! The staff is very friendly and there are a lot of facilities at the hotel. Like for example the spa area and there is a discotheque in the basement of the hotel wich is very nice. There is the normal Strass hotel and the Strass sport hotel. They are both nice but one of them is more luxurious. It's not cheap but if you just need a break and want to treat yourself to something nice you should visit this hotel.
Strass Hotel
manuel_s says:
He Devi, grappig: ik ga dit jaar ook naar Mayrhoven. Vroeg me af of je je toevallig nog andere hotels herinnert die leuk zijn/niet te duur?
Posted on: Feb 09, 2009
david_ruth34 says:
hey, ik ben met kerstmis ook naar Mayrhofen geweest, is echt wel een leuk ski-oord
Posted on: Jan 25, 2008

Fun & Spa Hotel Strass Mayrhofen Overview

In the heart of Mayrhofen!The Hotel Strass provides a house divided into the Hotel and Sports Hotel STRASS and 3 private houses next door, located right next to the main building. Room equipment like in the main house. All meals are served in the main building. Guests are free to use all amenities of the STRASS hotel. Ideal location in the village center of Mayrhofen amidst picturesque mountain landscape with a wide range of recreational facilities. Modern and stylishly furnished house with impressive reception area. The Sporthotel STRASS is known for daily program concerning après-ski, live music and entertainment during the winter season. All those looking for something special will feel well in our hotel!In summer we provide a well-balances entertainment program for guests longing for relaxing holidays. Cozy evenings with Tirolean music, one-man shows or jovial barbecue gatherings will remain in your memories. further information:
Health: Sports Massage, Beauty Treatments, Brine Bath, Laconicum