Fully Booked Bookstore

Lane O, Taguig, Philippines

Fully Booked Bookstore Taguig Reviews

ted332 ted332
Nov 30, 2007
As advertised, this bookstore has a wide and comprehensive selection of books suited to every interest - Lifestyle, Children, Design, Humanities, Professional, etc.

I checked out the branch at Fort Bonifacio with my intention of buying a copy of Captain Michael Abrashoff's IT'S YOUR SHIP, and the latest copy of THE LONELY PLANET, as I do not have a copy yet.

The shop is located at the northern end of Bonifacio High Street, the latest sprawling urban hub accross the Serendra. It is a 5-storey building of glass and steel with stylish interiors. The place looks neat with a relaxed ambiance.It was cozy and homely inside. There is a music and film mezzanine, inhouse Starbucks cofee shop, lecture hall and a sunset lounge.

After checking out and enjoying the whole place, I decided it was time for business, time to buy the book I needed. I checked out the Travel books section and couldnt find any copy of The Lonely Planet so I went to the nearest counter to ask if there was a copy. The answer was negative. Since I was already at the counter, I asked the clerk if they have Abrashoff's It's Your Ship. Again, negative.

The place looked nice but was a great dissapointment to my need that day. The place glittered but there was no gold.....
jaeden says:
Very weird. Whenever I go there now they have like half a bookshelf that is all Lonely Planet Philippines. In general though, I agree with your review. Lousy selection. Their other locations are no better. One day, the Philippines will get a Barnes and Nobles or Borders hopefully!
Posted on: Apr 24, 2010
CFD says:
Weird , most bookstores normally stock lonely planet guidebooks
Posted on: Feb 16, 2008