TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 694,165 travelers just like you!

Fulla
Award: Photographer IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Name: Tara
Location: Serbia
Join Date: October 4, 2007
Contributions: Fulla has written about 3 places, shared 853 photos, left 557 comments, and smiled 844 times.
Travel Plans
Christchurch, New Zealand
dream destination
This was the city of my dreams for quite some time haha! I was devastated when earthquakes struck it a few years ago. Regardless, I still think it's authentic and its architecture amazing...
Auckland, New Zealand
dream destination
I've known quite a lot about Auckland ever since I was a kid, so yeah... New Zealand in general is a must-visit for me!
Alert, Canada
dream destination
Hahaha, so, the northmost inhabitated place in the whole world... I would like to see that! :)
» see all 5 future travel and dream destinations
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Fluent in English, Serbian, Croatian, can understand Slovenian and Macedonian if talked slowly and currently learning Dutch :)
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Well... too many of them really! I guess most of them would be from the period when I was a child, but out of the recent ones I'd certainly like to mention a little camping adventure in the Swiss Alps. Me and my boyfriend had a real blast and also, we were extremely lucky with the weather!
Profile
Hi there! I'm Tara, 26 years old and I live in Serbia. I'm an open minded girl, always informed, musicholic and fully tolerant person. I love history, geography, meeting new cultures, places and monuments and hanging out with a few friends or even alone. In the latter case, I usually like to walk through the city (no matter if it's my hometown or another city in another country) listen to the music on my iPod, look around, recreate myself and think about various subjects during the process. When it comes to having a good time, I really try to make the best out of what I can get. Whoever you are, feel free to write me. It's always nice to get to know new people and make new friends from somewhere out there. Thanks for passing by and mind the step!

FB: facebook.com/taraeckersberg
Instagram: taraeckersberg
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Dec 10, 2017
Paulovic says:
You have some great photos. Remember me to visit your Arhus blog once again. :)
Posted on: Jun 14, 2016
shahram8 says:
Hi how are you?
Posted on: Sep 18, 2015

Fulla's Travel Blogs

Greece 2008
Oct 24, 2008
It's been very nice trip all around Greece in October last year.. I shoot almost all important places we've been at, so enjoy..
Overview 0 words 90 5 116
Österreich - Wien
May 01, 2008
My parents just got back from Wien, and they made some great photos.... I'm here to share them with all of you. Come take a loo…
Overview 0 words 35 0 35
Macedonia Memories
Mar 25, 2008
It was nice trip through Macedonia in 2007... Friendly people, ancient localities and excellent climate is all that is necessar…
Overview 0 words 32 7 70