Fukuda Teppanyaki Japanese Bistro

www.fukudavegas.com - 702-898-8179

Fukuda Teppanyaki Japanese Bistro Henderson Reviews

fancynancy fancynan…
Dinner and a Show May 17, 2008
I went here with five people and we sat at a teppanyaki grill. There is an option to not sit at a grill but we wanted to have some entertainment with our food. Nine people can sit at one grill so we sat with a family of three. The waiter came around got our drink orders and to see if we wanted any appetizers. During this time we were able to watch other grills and the performing chefs with the twirling utensils and tricks.

When ordering you have an option of having white rice or fried rice. If you order the fried rice it's an extra charge. I ordered the filet mignon and salmon ($37.00). I shared the dinner with my mom (understand that sharing adds an extra $8.00 to the listed price). With each teppanyaki selection you will receive salad, soup, rice, veggies, noodles and your meats all for the price listed.

Our salad and miso soup were brought to us. I shared the dinner with my mom (understand that sharing adds an extra $8.00 to the listed price). Since we were sharing we only received one bowl of soup and one bowl of salad. While we ate this Chef Steve showed up to confirm the order and begin the making of our dinner. He poured two different sauces for each person and explained that one is for seafood and the other is for the meats.

He started the grill and put on the veggies. The chef puts the food on the plate as he cooks it so if you're one of those people who like to mix and match with all your foods on the plate it will be difficult. You will have to wait until all the food is prepared. First is the veggies, then the noodles, fried rice (if you ordered it) and finally the meats.

They do offer ice cream for dessert but we were so full from all the food we couldn't eat another thing!
First is miso soup and salad
My Aunt's drink