Fuku Sushi

www.eatfuku.com - 520-798-3858

Fuku Sushi Tucson Reviews

vances vances
Not a raw deal... Dec 04, 2010
Don’t know where the motivation came from for the name of Fuku Sushi, but it is certainly marketing genius for a restaurant sitting about twenty yards from the campus of a major university. Fortunately the genius applies to service and food quality as well, and we truly enjoyed our meal here. My spicy salmon bowl was wonderfully prepared and surprisingly fresh (when I’m eating sushi this far from the sea, I can only think “eighteen hours on a warm truck”).

Fuku features a broad range of rolls like any sushi joint worth its salt, in addition to a quality noodle selection, desserts and drinks. Nestled amidst other eateries vying to attract college clientele, Fuku has a vibrant interior and features a hip selection of tunes (only black mark was that it was a bit too loud for casual conversation, but I’m an old fart so don’t mind that complaint).

Of course Fuku capitalizes on its unique name by offering a variety of t-shirts, so you can pick up a fun memento after savoring a great sushi feast!
Fuku Sushi in Tucson
Fuku features a lively environment…

Related Travel Blogs About Fuku Sushi

Two gone to Tucson
Interesting drive away from Phoenix as I was somewhat astonished to pass a fair number of cotton fields.  Seemed like an absurd climate to be coaxing forth thirsty plants when I’ve read of…Tucson and they suggested Fuku Sushi as a good dinner choice and we agreed to rendezvous there with Elisa around…

Check Tucson Hotel Deals