Fukai Hotel Xi'an

Check Xi'an Hotel Deals

Fukai Hotel Xi'an Reviews

princeza_9 princeza…
Deep discount, with a catch Jul 27, 2009
Overall, I was quite pleased with this hotel. I had booked it for two friends and me on Ctrip.com. We had gotten our rooms for 298 RMB per room, and we ended up paying an extra 30 RMB for breakfast each day. Not too bad when it works out to be about $48. The room was nice, I had two beds, a TV with no English channels, a nice bathroom with separate toilet and separate shower. The catch- a lot of construction. There was a lot of noise at some times, though not late at night.

Breakfast was standard mixed Chinese and Western fare. Coffee, OJ, tea, lots of stuff. I ate well and I'm picky.

Location was good, near the center- 15 minutes on foot. In the hotel is a restaurant and cafe, neither of which we tried.

Since rooms went for 800+RMB a night, and we were only paying 298RMB, I think we got a great deal.
the bed

Fukai Hotel Xi'an Overview

Nestled in the center of the city of Xi’an, the Fukai Hotel Xi'an is located near many tourist attractions as well as restaurants and shops. The Bell Tower and Big Goose Pagoda are two of the sites guests of this Xi’an hotel may wish to visit during their stay. Guests staying in the Fukai Hotel Xi'an can travel throughout the city of Xi’an by car, or by railway station.

Each of the 156 spacious and comfortably appointed guestrooms in the Fukai Hotel Xi'an provides its occupants with free high speed Internet access, a free daily paper, tea and coffee making facilities, air conditioning, TV, and a complimentary bottle of mineral water.

The Fukai Hotel Xi'an is a comprised of 10 stories. Inside, guests will find a Chinese and Western style restaurant which can accommodate up to 250 people, a bar, and a coffee shops. Hotel amenities also include a business center, conference room, business club, sauna and massage center, and entertainment center.

Fukai Hotel Amenities