Fugazzis Bistro

2 locations in Visalia, Visalia, CA, USA

Fugazzis Bistro Visalia Reviews

X_Drive X_Drive
Mar 01, 2007
Only opened in 1997. This family owned business is as trendy as they get. The Mustard colored walls, the new deco art, the use of sheet metal in their designs are strictly from the most artsy places in San Francisco or Chicago. The food and service are how they hope to make the difference in an area like downtown Visalia. Our city's downtown area has seen a real growth in restaurants and boutiques in the last 5 to 10 years. But from the reviews I have seen, including our leader (TravBuddy's) Eric's the food just doesn't quite make the grade. Evening meals are pricey, averaging about $20 and the catering business is for the high-end cusotmer only. They also offer delivery service, but it is only form the lunch menu. Competition for the high end meal is hard. Even though they have opened locations in the very west end on town and in a city 50 miles north, I'm afraid this one may not last. At least not here.
Eric Eric
Feb 17, 2007
Stopped here randomly, mainly because we were just looking for a quick place to grab a bite to eat before heading off to Sequoia. First impressions were that this place struck me as too trendy, and less focused on food. I ordered a large slice of pepperoni pizza. It wasn't terrible, but tasted like any pizza I could get at a cafeteria. Some of the other dishes might be better, and the atmosphere inside might be good (we ate outside, ordering our food to go), but based on these initial impressions I am not too sure I would go back.

Service was very friendly, however.

Check Visalia Hotel Deals