Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments

Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments Rates and Deals

Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments Reviews

rolandromaozolinsh rolandro…
Great apartments for budget travelling families Mar 15, 2014
I have been there in the last summer.

This hotel has got few names, so firstly I could not understand where current hotel is located. But thanks to British Pub staff, who helped us to find reception. It looked really great and staff workers were very warm and friendly... and also beautiful.

They gave me more expensive apartments than I`ve booked. I don`t know the reason, but it made me happy.

I liked the small jacuzzi, which was usually uncrowded and full of water. Also I liked the swimming pool - it was clean. I were very happy to swim in early mornings.

Some people say that living in Caleta de Fuste is disturbing because of planes. No way. They are not very loud, and if you close the doors, you don`t even hear them while sleeping.

Sure, there were few disadvantages. Our apartments` roof was thin and while the day hours it really warmed up, so at night there was too hot. Fans didn`t help - they just circulated the air. The same situation was in Caleta Dorada 2yrs ago.

Second, as I can say, disadvantage, was tiny ants eating my sweets I left on the floor. Ants were not a lots, but they were there.

Me and my family liked living there and the price was really reasonble. Town centre is nearby and if you have rented a car, you spend few minutes to get into airport or to Pto Rosario.
View of town centre.

Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments Overview

Situated in the popular district of Antigua, the Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments is within walking distance from several Fuerteventura attractions. The apartment complex offers a golf course and an outdoor pool as well as a currency exchange, a laundry service and a safe-deposit box.

Casa Museo Unamuno is within easy driving distance of the Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments.

Fuerteventura Beach Club Apartments Amenities