Frontier point of Europe

Frontier point of Europe, Gibraltar

Frontier point of Europe Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Frontier point of Europe Jul 24, 2009
One could argue that driving from Brussels to Gibraltar is not worth it; it is just too long or it should be too long, but standing at the Frontier point of Europe, I can truly say it is a lot of bull. It was definitely worth driving every kilometre.

Today was a very windy day and standing there watching Africa and feeling the heavy wind in my face made me reflect over this important point in recent history. Just standing there and picturing Moors, Carthaginians, Romans, all fighting about this rock made me feel humble and yet free that I never would take part in something stupid like fighting over this windy rock. Carthago delenda est; just came back to me in the wind.

I was for sure happy to have been there.
A view to Tarifa
Chokk says:
They will maybe come! ;)
Posted on: Aug 06, 2009
bernard69 says:
crazed driver!I can't do it now!curiously I didn't heard of cops meetings:)
Posted on: Aug 06, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Frontier point of Europe

Visiting the end of Spain
I was standing at the Frontier Point of Europe I had already decided that I had to visit the most southern point of Spain; Tarifa. It turned out to be some 45 km from the Frontier Point but it ended …Frontier Point of Europe I had already decided that I had to visit the most southern point
Does Gibraltar Rock!
Does Gibraltar Rock! No, I don't think so!   I had no expectations when I went down here; I just wanted to visit it and to see the huge rock and having been close to Gibraltar a couple of tim…Frontier point of Europe and the wind in my face. Standing there finally recognizing that Africa was very…

Compare Gibraltar Hotel Rates (2.7km away)

Frontier point of Europe Map