From Hood 2 Up

Hiroshima, Japan

From Hood 2 Up Hiroshima Reviews

jdmz76 jdmz76
Best little shot bar I've been to anywhere Mar 03, 2011
The owner Taka-san is a cool cat. He usually gets drunk with his patrons. You can usually enjoy free tequila shots every hour and sometimes more when he has been drinking a lot. He plays a mix of music, but often its hip hop/rap, and learns everyone's name. He can speak some English too. He also organizes events a few times a year with live music. It has a cool atmosphere with a Mexican and Jamaican theme. A great place. I live in a different city in Japan now, so I really miss his place.
Taka behind the bar. In the name F…
jdmz76 says:
I don't have an address but I can try to direct you if you can find Hondori Street, the covered shopping arcade. At the end of Hondori walking east, you'll eventually hit Parco department store. At Parco, turn right. Stay on the left side (next to Parco on the left is a small plaza...pass that'll be walking towards Peace Blvd. Eventually you'll see a Sunkus on the left as well. I think the bar is the first left after Sunkus (you'll almost be at Peace Blvd by this point). You'll likely hear the music blasting and there might be people outside, on the left side. Its right next to a restaurant on that corner, so just pass up the restaurant. He might have his harley parked outside or his gangstered out bicycle. The sign is of a jamaican and jamaican colors I believe. Take the steps down. Good luck! I hope that helps.
Posted on: May 09, 2011
jdmz76 says:
Very cool.
Posted on: Mar 04, 2011
MrD3071 says:
Sounds like a pretty funky place!
Posted on: Mar 03, 2011