From Bar Hopping & Dancing To Cultural Life

Lima, Peru

From Bar Hopping & Dancing To Cultural Life Lima Reviews

xelias xelias
Oct 16, 2007
Hi Jaottie it depends on the style of party you like...it is a must that you go to Huaringas a bar in Miraflores were you can enjoy the best piscosour in Peru starting with the traditional one to the various flavors (but be cautious you get tipsy very quickly), also you can go to Cala a restaurant and bar at night with electronic music and located by the sea. there are plenty of really good restaurants and peruvian food is one of the best in the world. For dancing there is a place called Aura in Larcomar a mall in Miraflores but now my friends told me that they went a lot of young people (i dont know your age). for entertaintment there is a very diverse cultural life. Art expositions, theaters, some places to listen jazz, music from cuba or salsa too, I could help you more if you tell me what you like to do. Ahhh I forgot in Larcomar (mall in Miraflores) there are plenty of restaurants, bars, the disco, boutiques, a food court and one theater
Drinking Piscosours with my friend…
michelfort says:
Well I would like to help... but they already said most of the names... but I have to let you know... Huaringas usually people here take it like a Previos(Preview) just to get started, then usually they go to a Club it depends on the day... you have Aura, Gotika, Voce... well those are the ones were parties are nices... but it depends what you wanna do... there is plenty of other places... to hang out, to dance.... depends on each person...
One last thing it also depends on the place were you go cause as I see people told you there are good places in Barranco (there is good places) but Barranco closes at 3 am.---- the rest of places I told you Aura, Gotika, Voce they stay open until the last person leaves (probably 6 or 7 am)

Tips= If you do go to barranco careful they are some shady places and as everywere shady people.
In Miraflores its a more secure place for turists I would say...
Hope you have a good trip and enjoy you stay.
Posted on: Oct 17, 2007
yadilitta says:
Well, there are plenty of things to do in Lima. I guess it depends on what are you looking for. Sure you have to try the Pisco Sours. For that go to Las Huaringas (in Brujas de Cachiche Restaurant), they have the best - try the different flavors, but be careful :)
If you want to have a beer, just cheap - nothing fancy, you can go to Calle de Las Pizzas in Miraflores. In that case I'll prefer to go to La Noche in Barranco. The bohemian enviroment is cooler there.
If you want to dance, you can go to Larcomar, to Aura or there is another one downstairs. There are plenty of restaurants, bar, pubs in this mall.
If you are looking for something quieter, maybe just a couple of drinks, listen to great music, chat, go to Cala in front of the beach. This is a lounge. Mmmm, you'll have many things to do over there. Feel free to contact me if you need further assistance. In order to give you THE tips, let me know what are you looking for.

Have fun!