Fürjes Villa

Check Balatonfured Hotel Deals

Fürjes Villa Balatonfured Reviews

keeweeset keeweeset
Cute little hotel Aug 06, 2015
This hotel was excellent value for the money I paid. It is situated on a quiet street but not far from the beach or the promenade, It's about 20-30 Minutes walk from the train and bus station and probably 15-20 Minutes from the town center. The staff is super nice as well and let me leave my luggage at the hotel so I could go and explore the town and lake.

I stayed in a double room on the bottom floor with a patio with two chairs and a small table. There was also a TV, which I didn't switch on, so, I have no idea what channels they provide you with. There's also a large wardrobe with full sized mirrored doors as well as a chest of drawers for putting your clothes. There's also a small bedside table with a small drawer. The bed was super comfy with a huge and a small pillow, which is nice if you want to read before going to sleep. The bathroom was huge for 1-2 people, with a shower, toilet and sink. They provide a large, medium and a small towel as well as a hair dryer. Everything was super clean and modern. Unfortunately, their free wifi wasn't working so well for me.

Breakfast was also nice. They offer orange juice, different types of coffee and teas, different kinds of cereal, different types of bread, various cheeses and cold cuts (I would have preferred maybe a slightly better quality of the meat), and cake.

I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again.
View of the front of the hotel
keeweeset says:
Thanks everyone. :)
Posted on: Aug 12, 2015
jendara says:
Congrats on your featured review:)
Posted on: Aug 11, 2015
Meshal says:
Congrats on being featured :)
Posted on: Aug 11, 2015