Frienz.com

Check Auckland Hotel Deals

Frienz.com Auckland Reviews

Paulovic Paulovic
Friendly backpackers place Jan 17, 2012
This hostel I already booked when I was still at home. Just to be sure I got a place to sleep for the first night in Auckland. It was very easy to find it. I slept here twice. At the beginning of my trip and at the end of my trip again.

I think the hostel is a bit old fashion the way it looks from the inside. The rooms are a bit dark and when you are taking a shower, the water is everywhere. Outside the shower tube as well. The beds were good enough I think. Maybe because of the old fashion of how everything looks I put an average on cleanliness as well.

It is a very safe place I think. You get a code to get into the front door. And because there were more than weeks in between my two stayings, I can say that the code change every once in a while. In the rooms are lockers where you have to use your own padlock for closing it.

They have internet on wifi where you have to pay for. And they have free internet on computers in the common room. The internet on these computers was often not very well!

I put an average for fun. Wondering what is meant with fun. One night we did a pubcrawl with free pizza. Maybe I am just getting to old for these kind of things. But it was not as much fun as I expected. Although many participants seemed to like it a lot. I went somewhere else with my friends later on.

I am not sure if I would go here again next time I will be in Auckland.
Dorm room with lockers
FrieNZ.com backpackers at the outs…

Check Auckland Hotel Deals