Friendship Motel

Check Penang Hotel Deals

Friendship Motel Penang Reviews

jming88 jming88
Clean, Friendly, Affordable in Friendship Motel May 27, 2011
If you're that kind of person who thinks that spending money on a luxury hotel is a waste, then you might find yourself liking the friendship motel. My initial plan was to put just a night there, but I find myself extending my trip to two extra nights due to the cheap accommodation available.

Five of us shared a room with 4 single beds, which cost us RM 90 in total per night, meaning that each only having to pay RM 18. The motel does not have any room service in between your stays, so do take note and don't mess up your room unless you like it messy. The hotel is cleaned, so does the room when we first arrived, the room comes with a small tv, an air conditioning unit, bathroom and towel for bedding. Don't worry about WiFi as the whole Penang area has wireless internet.

The only think you might need to worry during the night is the sound of motor vehicle passing outside the street, as we are staying at the end room which faces directly onto the street, this became apparently loud when there are illegal racing outside. However that happens only during the first night and the remaining days were peaceful.

If you're on a budget, why waste money on a luxury hotel as you're there to see and feel Penang. A clean place to stay is good enough and obviously the money can be used in other places like food, massages and shopping. =)

Check Penang Hotel Deals