Friends

Fells Point, Maryland

Friends Fells Point Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Bye to a great neighborhood bar Jan 17, 2010
The Friends Bar in the Fells Point neighborhood in Baltimore is a laid back and large neighborhood bar that I used to visit years ago. As my trips to Baltimore have decreased in frequency over the years, so have my trips to this bar. Happily my Brother's recent Bachelor Party was in Baltimore and I recommended Friends. The bar was dead due to everyone being at a sports bar for the Ravens playoff game, but the atmosphere was seedy and cosy at the same time. The drinks were cheap (by New York standards) and there were games and a jukebox. We had a great time there, especially after a Bachelorette Party showed up. Sadly I hear this venerable bar may soon become a chinese restaurant. Too bad. I had some good times at this bar and it will be missed.

Related Travel Blogs About Friends

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…friendly ones built for fat American tourists! Some hand made mines and other weapons and some man-traps which at one point the guide nearly fell
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…point when 2 small Spanish girls turned up and   started singing Matcho Man that I just leant back and fell off.   FUCKKKKKK!   It was the strangest sensation…

Compare Baltimore Hotel Rates (1.8km away)

Fells Point Map