Friends cafe

Beijing, China

Friends cafe Beijing Reviews

pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Cheesy but awesome May 07, 2015
So I discovered on Pinterest that there was a cafe in Beijing that is set out exactly like central perk from the tv show friends. As a massive fan I had to see this.

The cafe is located in a shopping mall called soho. I found the mall relatively quickly when I exited the metro station, Dongdaqiao. But I walked around this derelict mall for around 20 mins before I managed to find it. So when you enter the courtyard take the steps up to the first level, go right and then up the escalator to level 6. It's on the left hand side.

The cafe is set out like central perk from the show, with the orange sofa, the bar area and even the placement if the furniture. They have a tv and show continuous episodes of the show. So you can sit on the sofa and watch the show.

It is a real coffee shop, do you can order coffee, tea or cupcakes which are all named after the characters.

Next door they have a room set up like Joey and chandlers apartment, with the giant cabinet, foosball table and the lazy boys.

The great thing about this place was it wasn't like universal studios full of tourists, it was really quiet like an undiscovered place.

If your a fan of the show and I mean who isn't? And you're in Beijing check it out. See my cheesy photos :)

Check Beijing Hotel Deals