Friend's House

Erekle II Street 19, Tbilisi, Georgia

Friend's House Tbilisi Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Friend's House Jun 10, 2015
I visited this place in May 2014 for a small evening snack with two travellers from Singapore. We liked the atmosphere of the pedestrianised Erekle II street with its many restaurants, cafes and pubs. As we actually couldn't really decide, which place to chose, we took a seat at Friend's House as there was an empty table on the outdoor terrace.

Both the outdoor terrace and the large interior are simply furnished. Later I found out that the place also seems to be popular for Karaoke.

The menu offers a bit of everything from Georgian to European cuisine. I opted for a kebab (8 GEL) and a local Mtieli beer (4 GEL), which was absolutely sufficient for what I expected on this evening. An addional 10 % service charge was added to the bill, which seemed

A 10 % service charge was directly added to the bill, but this seems to be quite common in Georgia.

Directions: Friend's House is located in Tbilisi's old town on the right side of the river Mtkvari. Together with many other restaurants and art galleries it can be found in the pedestrianised Erekle II street, which lies just north of the Sioni Cathedral.
Friend's House
Friend's House: My kebab dish
Friend's House: My local Mtieli be…

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals