Friend's Hostel

Friend's Hostel Rates and Deals

Friend's Hostel Paris Reviews

krunalc krunalc
Beautiful Place Jan 26, 2013
The location and people in management were awesome but it was a little expensive compare to other hostels. Though it was pretty clean and in a great location. I believe they also had free wifi facility. The staff over there could speak english and the subway was very close and was in walking distance.

Though there was little noise coming from background in midnight , I believe it was traffic. Make sure when you want to call and if you are new to Paris, you should get in touch with Staff they'll help you, because for me most of telephones were very confusing and the IVR was in French
a-tsunami a-tsunami
"Friends" Hostel??? Mar 01, 2008
Well, I stayed there for 2 nights and thankfully we had guys with us because the neighborhood is a bit sketchy during the day - but thankfully not as bad at night. Our room was clean so that was nice and it had a bathroom in it so I appreciated that. They also had a kitchen which was a plus. It's not the worst hostel I've stayed at. Just becareful - they don't check for ID when you ask for your key to your room (you turn it in everytime you leave) so they could give it to just anyone! We needed something cheap so it worked for us and we didn't have a horrible experience - so go ahead and stay here - just be aware!
kamja kamja
Great for student's trips Feb 26, 2007
I spend there 3 nights in 2007 when I was traveling to Paris. The first thing to say about this hostel it that it was rather modest, but very clean, which was the most important for me. The room we stayed in was rather small, but has everything one needs. The bathroom and toilet was clean as well. The kitchen was smartly arranged, and has all the important utilities.

I agree that the neighborhood may look a little bit shabby but we didn’t have any problems while wandering around. The hostel is also really close to the underground station and Sacre Coeur. All in all it is a very good place when you travel to Paris for a massive sightseeing and just need a place to sleep and shower. Choosing this hostel you can save a lot of money. The staff is also nice and very helpful with information. During our stay there we needed additional bed because our friend flew to see us, and there was no problem with it at all.

Related Travel Blogs About Friend's Hostel

Paris oh, la, la!
what a beautiful city! I liked Paris, you have a lot of things to know and see there and the subway drives you everywhere.  I was there during the Soccer World Cup and watched a game of the…hostel or hotel, mmm. At least I was not alone anymore, yeah! Be sure to book a place before arriving to Paris! We arrived to Paris and 1st thing…
Arriving in Paris
I arrived in Paris @ 7.20 am.  I hopped onto the Metro over from the airport straight to my hostel, Oops.  But, I couldn't check in until 4pm.  So, I decided to wander around Paris a b…hostel and chilled out until a friend of mine in Paris came to show me around the city.  She gave…

Check Friend's Hostel Rates and Deals