Frida's

Antigua, Guatemala

Frida's Antigua Reviews

Ivegotmytowel Ivegotmy…
Jul 12, 2007
This restaurant is a first-class eating establishment. It has a great ambiance to it, with memorabilia all around the walls from Frida Khalo's life and times. The waitstaff are fun and kind, and the restaurant has a good blend of locals and tourists, always a good sign in my book. And the food is top rate. Fresh ingredients, wide menu choices (vegetarian and omnivorous), good drink menu.

I had an appetizer of guacamole and chips, which was prepared fresh and was so succulent I ate it all before the dinner came. Dinner was chicken flautas, which were crispy and topped with a tomatillo sauce and fresh queso. To go alongside was a mojito, made with fresh mint and very tasty.

Related Travel Blogs About Frida's

Guatemala 2008
So we left Mexico behind us and went into Guatemala. We crossed the border on a market. It was a bit strange because you never really had the idea you were crossing a border. Just a big signe on a ro…Antigua, which is a beautifull and very colourfull town... The restaurants were very nice especially a restaurant called Frida's. At Antigua

Check Antigua Hotel Deals