Freshko

Freshko - pricyyyyy

Freshko Miami Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
so good coffees Oct 17, 2012
I had 2 empty hours this morning so remembered the last time I was at Freshko and decided to go back there.

I ordered a medium Americano and seeing all the pastries, decided to try the Baklava.

I was very surprised my total was over 6 USD for just this!!!!

The Baklava was only a tiny pastry, in the end.

To my taste, I added low fat milk, Stevia and cinnamon to my coffee at the self serve bar.

I enjoyed sitting in the calme inside. At least untill a whole bunch of people gattered in there with lots of noise, for some employee reunion.

I found out that owner and employees are all Greek. Everyone is really friendly and even the chef came over to my table to say hi and to ask if I like their coffee.

I ordered a second one as I like it so much, I was craving for one more.

Last time I was there, I enjoyed the fancy new looking place, but found the restroom being a huge disappointment. This time, everything was nice and clean, maybe because this time I was there in the morning - I don't know.

I do tend to go to their neighbour coffee places sometimes, so if I crave pastry with my coffee, I will probably skip Freshko because of it's prices.
self serve
pricyyyyy
sinaasje sinaasje
clean modern coffee house Oct 06, 2012
My parents are visiting me here in Miami and I took them around downtown and Bayside. In the afternoon we had to take a break from shopping for some coffee. We decided to go into Freshko.

I had a regular coffee to which I added low fat milk and cinnamon. My mom took the same and my dad took an expresso. We also tried some cake. Very good coffee!! Cake too.

I saw you can create your own salad, I love that concept!! You just choose what you want!

I love the interior.

Only minor of this nice place, is the incredible dirty restroom. It breaks down the whole idea of fancy clean place.

Pricing was average and acceptable.

Service was great. Very friendly staff.

I would go back there for lunch next time!

Check Miami Hotel Deals