Fresh guesthouse

#277, Siem Reap, Cambodia
Fresh guesthouse - Fresh Guesthouse!! Easy to find!!
Fresh guesthouse - In side the room.
Fresh guesthouse - If u request Fan, they will switch off the air condition.
Fresh guesthouse - Receptionist are 2 guys, and 2 gals r cleaner, so nice

Check Siem Reap Hotel Deals

Fresh guesthouse Siem Reap Reviews

clowboy clowboy
Great budget accomodation in Central Location Jan 21, 2011
Great place to stay. Bigest Grip would be the water pressure was a little sad (hence bathroom and shower only average - otherwise would be 5 stars).

Location is awesome and value for money is fantastic. Bear in mind that this is a guesthouse and targeting budget traverlers. Rooms started at $8 when we stayed there.

I would also note that it is perhaps not an ideal place to stay if you are solo and looking to meet other travelers (but pubs work for that).

Overall if your budget is sub $10 I highly recomend this Guesthouse.
evil_sponge evil_spo…
Had all our stuff nicked, probably by guesthouse staff Jul 09, 2008
Do not under any circumstances stay at Fresh Guesthouse, as it is run by thieves.

We checked in on an early afternoon in June, and the place was virtually empty because it was the off season.

As we were shown into our room, the manager warned us not to leave anything next to the window. Alarm bells started ringing straight away, and we asked to be moved to another room which did not have a window overlooking the entrance alleyway.

Off we went into Siem Reap, returning at about 11pm to discover my girlfriend's rucksack was missing. We woke up the manager and demanded to know how something had been stolen from the second floor room, which was locked, showed no sign of forced entry and had metal bars on the window. He was unable to answer this question, but suggested we search the guesthouse.

After turning every room upside down we eventually found the rucksack in the room next to ours, slashed open, with all the money, jewelery and electronic stuff nicked.

They gave us some cock and bull story about two Vietnamese girls staying in the room, and suggested that they must have stolen our stuff.

The incident cast a shadow over the rest of the holiday and made us suspicious of everything. I wouldn't trust these crooks as far as I could throw them. Avoid.
camilaluana camilalu…
'Good deal! May 25, 2008
COnsidering it is an excellent condition and very cheap, this place is the best bet to stay when in Siem Reap. It is pretty clean and for its price it is the best! Also, Fresh is located right in the town centre close to all the restaurants and shop.
aiohdmg aiohdmg
Clean, safe and nice! Dec 27, 2007
Fresh Guesthouse there are only 20 rooms for rent, all of room have air condition, fan, TV, private bathroom and hotwater. Room rate is 10 US$ for fan and 14 US$ for air condition.

It's very center of Old Market and it's not noisy as your imagine.As i stay here till New Year Festival, but it's not make any annoy me anymore.

All of room have the window, clean and no bad smell. Receptionist is very friendly. The cleaner will clean up your room everyday if you want.

The tuktuk belong to this guesthouse is very nice, safe and offer the reasable price.

Please dont expect that there are a reception room for relax, there are only small reception copounter under the stair.

Well, od u mind about this?? If yes, Fresh is not your match ,but if not.I am sure you will have a nice guesthouse.

For myself,I am sure "Fresh Guesthouse" is the first piority of my accoamadation in Seam Reap, cheap,center and receptionist is nice.
Fresh Guesthouse!! Easy to find!!
In side the room.
If u request Fan, they will switch…
Receptionist are 2 guys, and 2 gal…
aswold says: