Fresh Touch

Main Road, Harar, Ethiopia

Fresh Touch Harar Reviews

DAO DAO
The Best in Harar Feb 14, 2017
I found this restaurant just after it first opened. It looked like a snack bar. When the fantastic food arrived at my table, I found out just how wrong I was. When I entered I just wanted a fast food lunch. I was warmly welcomed and a menu arrived. It was full of great Ethiopian specialties. They also did have a very good looking, and smelling, pizza oven. I ordered tibs (1st photo) and my guide ordered Bozena Shiro (2nd photo). Wow! It even looked georgeous. Absolutely fantastic. It was so amazingly great I came back one evening for dinner and have a lovely and lively evening.

Fresh Touch has a pleasant courtyard with outdoor dinning (recommended!) on a covered porch area. They offer coffee and a full coffee ceremony, a full bar, snack food and a full range of Ethiopian dishes – including a full Vegetarian menu. And if you just want a pizza - they are highly recommended here.

If you are out and about on a hot day, Fresh Touch is a great place for a cold drink. They have a well deserved reputation for ice cold drinks. This extends to the evening when they serve ice cold Ethiopian beers, great food on the tables outside. An absolutely fantastic experience.

The staff could not be nicer and you simply have to ask or snap your fingers (considered polite in Ethiopia) and everything is taken care of.

If you are looking for a good drinking den at night – it is a popular venue.

Favorite Dish:

Marhabarawi and some cold St. George’s beer. This is the 3rd photo. 'Marhabarawi' means a bit of everything on Injera. You get both meat and vegetarian dishes.
starship1 says:
Nice review and excellent photos!
Paulovic says:
Congrats on being featured!
vulindlela says: