Fresh Mediterranean

Fresh Mediterranean - A table setting

Fresh Mediterranean Orlando Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Okay spot for a lunch if you have a conference Apr 05, 2012
In the bottom floor at my hotel the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin there were several lunch restaurants and I choose the Fresh Mediterranean.

Inside the restaurant was not filled with children as many children as many of the other ones. I was greeted by a yet an always smiling service employee that took me to a table situated near the windows in a quiet corner of the restaurant facing the lake surround the side of the hotel facing the park.

Anther friendly person quickly attended to me with the menu and my drinking request. He was back few moments later with a cold glass of coke and took my order. I went for a burger and it turned out that it was a really nice traditional burger with medium rare meat and a nice bun. The dish was served with some tasty fries and ketchup and there was a free refill of the coke all the time by the waiter.

There was a free desert buffet with the burger but I dropped it, as I was quite full from my burger. The burger was tasty but also set my back 16 $ and 3$ for the coke. The place was nice and also a place where you could relax a bit from all the exited children
The tables