Fresh Café

Fresh Café - My napkin

Fresh Café Minsk Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice place to hang out Jun 01, 2012
Just around the road from where we were staying the Fresh Café was located. The cafés strongpoint was the outdoor area on the enormously wide boardwalk of the huge Independence Avenue. The area had a load of tables, benches and chairs in relaxing environment.

The outdoor area was a typical place to hang out drinking beers and vodka’s either before going out or coming back from hitting town. I was there two times and both of them were on the way back from and evening out, mainly after having a meal and some beers.

The place was also a meeting point for some of the better looking street ladies looking for tourist in order to give them a ride of their wishes. The first time I was there one of them passed my table and dropped a napkin with an offer on my table while I was talking to one of my friends on the phone.

The people there are in general in good mood and I ended up sharing a bottle of vodka with a couple of locals and it was quite nice to have a long conversation with some locals.
Fresh cafe
Fresh cafe
My beer
My napkin
Chokk says:
Haha - I could only laugh at it. Now someone else can benefit from the phone number ;)
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013
EvaJ27 says:
Good review,but that napkin shocked me:D,outrageous:!!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2013