Freestyle Hostel

Freestyle Hostel Rates and Deals

Freestyle Hostel Rome Reviews

Cam85 Cam85
Jul 28, 2010
They guy how ran this hostel (we wer enot booked here, but were moved here when the hostel we booked in had a problem) did not like us, we had to beg for him to let us store our luggage - even though everyone else in the hostel could do so without problems. There was only 1 bathroom / toilet for 3 dorms, the guy who runs the place sleeps on the couch in the common area, so there is no common area after he goes to bed. And as if I was not annoyed enough with the hostel we had been sent to, it seems there were bugs in my bed, and I was eaten alive. I would never stay here again!
ailema15 ailema15
Sketchy but awesome! My best vacation! Dec 25, 2009
For me it was awesome, because my friend and I chose a 2 person private room. It was the room, the rest of the hostel was questionable.

Where the dorms where there were about 3 happy coucraches happily wondering around, and the organization was kinda sketchy. However a room like ours for the prize we paid was absolutely unique in Rome.

It was just remodeled, with internet, AC! Wow! The first place in italy we could find with AC! And it was completely clean and well lit.

We were right next to Termini, therefore waling distance from the main place, specially the metro and bus terminal. It is a kinda sketchy area, but still safe and nice, with good arab and chinnese restaurants.

Just be careful, even if you're still in bed, the day of the check out one of the weird staff members might just open the door to wake you up no matter how dressed or undressed you might be. The only thing I didn't like was that for our nice room, there was no breakfast included and no kitchen accessible, so we basically had to spend money out.
Rome- Spanish steps. I enjoyed tak…

Check Freestyle Hostel Rates and Deals