Freer Executive Inn

Freer Executive Inn Rates and Deals

Freer Executive Inn Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Eh.... Feb 24, 2010
When I first arrived I was in a really bad mood, therefore my first impressions of the hotel wasn't very positive.

I found the hotel clerk to be somewhat irritating, He kept misunderstanding me or forgetting what I had asked for, I'm not sure which.. My father was going to pay for the room, but he wasn't going to be in town for another couple of hours. I really needed to relax and calm down so I has asked the clerk to hold the room on my card but not charge it because my father will be paying for the room when he arrives. Most hotels charge the card at the end of the stay.. he said okay and then continued to charge my card. My patience was running thin prior to arriving at the hotel and this unfortunate exchange just drained me!

Eventually everything was fixed, I was given a key to my room and was able to finally relax! The hotel doesn't look like much. Its white with blue trim. The room was spacious in size and clean. Though I had some difficulty in getting the key to work. The room came with a fridge and microwave, which was helpful because There isn't much of anything for a vegan to eat here in Freer.

On a comical note there was a coin operated massage machine attached to the bed.. I didn't try it. but I was amused by it. :P

There is no WIFI. you have to use an Ethernet cable to connect to the internet. unfortunately the cable jacket in room 105 was located next to the microwave and I had to sit on the dresser to use my MAC.. Not very comfortable

Not much in amenities either. No pool, No fitness room, and no pets. There was cable tv (remotes are given at the main office), and a vending machine. The supermarket was located right behind the hotel.

The next day I stayed until checkout time.. I was waiting to hear about work before having to check out. The same clerk from the night before called me 15 minutes before check out asking if I was going to stay, which is okay and fully understandable, BUT he then came out, stood a few feet away from my door and watched me move my stuff out of the room into my car.. I found that really irritating! I have never been carefully watched a hotel manager to make sure that I leave the hotel.

Check Freer Executive Inn Rates and Deals