Freedom Divers Phuket

www.freedom-divers.com - +66 857 955 037

Freedom Divers Phuket Reviews

ldassen ldassen
Freedom Divers Phuket- BEST Diving Oct 10, 2012
Freedom Divers Phuket, is definitely a company that deserves recognition and acclamation for their hard work, passion and dedication in the sport of diving. Their willingness to go the extra mile is something I am unable to pen down in words.

Having lived in Thailand for several years (before moving back to Europe) and frequently diving with the several other companies available on Phuket Island. It must be said that this is and was by far, the best diving experience I've had here. Before this trip, I was very hesitant about diving in Thailand again but to say the least all my skepticism flew right out the window through my latest experience.

While visiting the island on a holiday, I booked a liveaboard trip with Freedom Divers, and to say the very least, they did not disappoint. 11 dives during a 3 day cruise to Hin Daeng!

The extra mile that this company goes to is bound to SURPASS 'guest' expectations without a doubt. Satisfaction is more than guaranteed. I would describe the guides and instructors as Professional, Experienced, Accommodating, Friendly, Caring, Skillful, Enthusiastic and indisputably Passionate! Qualities which are certainly hard to find in any industry today! Lastly, I was mesmerized by their fish knowledge - one of the most imperative aspects in diving. It is not only remarkable, it is impeccable! They are truly some of the best I have encountered.

Therefore, I can (and will) only recommend Freedom Divers Phuket. If you want a memorable, quality dive/learning experience, look no further.

A very special thank you to Freedom Divers Phuket. I wish you all the best!

I cannot wait to go diving again with you guys!
denise-e denise-e
Outstanding Nov 21, 2012
I had my first ever dive with Freedom Divers last May (2012) and it was very important for me to feel safe and trust the person I dive with. My guide Nico was very patient, supportive and helpful – and we had a lot of fun! With his passion and enthusiasm he lid the fire for diving in me, so I was super motivated to get open water certified. With him as a highly professional and caring but also strict instructor it was an incredible experience! I can’t believe how much I’ve learned in those 3 days – I came from nothing to a level where I feel safe and trust my own skills. Everything (pick ups, tests, pool dives and open water dives) was perfectly arranged. I felt inspired and ready to go and explore the Andamans!

And with Nico you don’t need books – you’ve got a living encyclopaedia (with a writing slate) right by your side! :)

Special Recommendation: If you get the chance to dive with Neng, do it!! He’s got a special gift to find the really small macro stuff – you’ll be amazed by his experience and talent!

All in all: It was an exciting, fantastic, informative & fun time with Freedom Divers! I can’t wait to dive with them again! … and again… and again...

Thanks for all the great memories!

Check Phuket Hotel Deals