FreeChinaVisa.org

www.freechinavisa.org - (888) 314-7872

FreeChinaVisa.org San Francisco Reviews

portia portia
Happy with great and cheap visa service Sep 20, 2016
I am planning a trip to China in a couple of months and started to look into how to get my visa. Found this web site freechinavisa.org and it even had a review by a travbuddy. So I used Freechinavisa.org to apply for my visa. I was very careful to fill out and provide all the information requested on the downloaded application form, and filled out the questions after hitting the "APPLY NOW" button. I wanted to get the newer 10 year tourist visa, thinking that surely I will be going back to China more than once in 10 years. I get a tracking number in the email after filling out the online form, and used UPS to send in the papers, passport, photo, check, etc. I was able to track the progress of my application (they received it, it's in the embassy, it's being sent back to me (FEDEX) tracking number was emailed to me at that step. Total time, about 1 week. I did not have to go to San Francisco and wait in line or anything like that. They also sent a membership card to Ctrip (China tours) to book trips (but I already booked before all this). Overall, a painless experience at a bargain price. I would highly recommend them to anyone in Northern California (their service area) who needs to get a visa to China.
simsing says:
I see, you also used this agency to process your visa :)
Have nice trips to China in coming years!
Posted on: Sep 21, 2016
simsing simsing
Cheap and reliable Chinese visa agency Nov 28, 2014
I needed a Chinese visa for my one day flight stopover at Kunming and after doing a lot of research I chose to process my visa through FreeChinaVisa.org agency. I am extremely pleased by the service they provided.

Currently this agency takes care of visa processing at Northern California region (i.e. Area under San Francisco Chinese Consulate). The consulate doesn't require an in person document submission so people can send their documents via a third party/visa agency saving a lot of hassle on weekdays.

I mailed my documents via USPS certified mail to freechinavisa. They promptly submitted everything to the consulate the same day. After 5 business days I received my passport with a shiny new visa :)

FreeChinaVisa assigns a tracking ID for each customer and one can track the whole process on their website.....phewww!! I called and emailed them several times and there was a lady named Lili who always answered my questions very promptly.

There are 3 types of fees associated with this process:

1. Consular fee (decided by the Chinese Consulate)

2. Fedex document return fee

3. Visa Agency fee

The visa agency charges a nominal fee of $15. I was so surprised that I kept thinking, what's the catch? Why does this company charge only $15 while the others go for $50-80. Then I found out that Huangzhou City sponsors this company to promote tourism. They also sent a ctrip membership card when returning the passport. If you book hotels/flights using this card you can get some discount.

Overall everything went very smoothly for me. If you need a Chinese visa and you live in northern CA then you can rely on FreeChinaVisa agency to get the job done with a much cheaper price.
simsing says:
I didn't see this comment before :(
I was going to India by China Eastern airlines.
Posted on: Sep 21, 2016
Vikram says:
So where is your final destination?
Posted on: Sep 03, 2015