Free Tours by Foot - London

Free Tours by Foot - London - Street art with rubbish

Free Tours by Foot - London Reviews

Daniel_TheCyclist Daniel_T…
Walking tours which deep-dive a theme, pay-as-you-wish Aug 06, 2015
We took a London Graffiti and Street Art Tour with Free Tours by Foot. 2 & 1/2 hours, in the East End (Whitechapel, Shoreditch). The group was around 15 people; I think the organisation keeps it limited, as the tours are generally fully booked. Our guide Jessica had impressive knowledge of everything: the art we were visiting, the artists, how the art fits into the history of the neighbourhood. The topic itself, street art, is fascinating and entertaining. The art is the main topic, but Jessica added the right amount of anecdotal and fun so that we didn't get art-indigestion. It is a relaxed atmosphere: you can pop into a shop to get a drink, talk about your interests; it doesn't feel regimented. I will definitely go to this organisation again. While you are there, you will get a feel for the neighbourhood, which is very trendy/artistic/gentrifying; one of the most interesting neighbourhoods of London.

The tour is pay-as-you-wish. The company and guide mentioned, as guidance, that paying tours are around £12 to £15.
Street art with rubbish
Street art with alarm
Daniel_TheCyclist says:
@Kathmandu: added some photos. Just enough to get people interested, without taking away any of the excitement of discovery
Posted on: Aug 24, 2015
Daniel_TheCyclist says:
Thanks Kathmandu, when I catch up with my children and force them to give me their photos (without violence, of course) I will post more.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2015
Kathmandu1 says:
Interesting. You may post more snaps of arts here :)
Posted on: Aug 07, 2015