Free Tapas

Granada, Spain

Free Tapas Granada Reviews

dfoo dfoo
Nov 08, 2007
If your living off your backpack with little savings and not sure how you will be able to afford to eat, there is free food to be had.

Most small pubs in Granada offer free Tapas when you order a drink. It might apply to other places in Spain. But I only noticed in Granada for the month I was in Spain. They keep bringing in the plates of Tapas as long as you keep drinking. Its important to stay hydrated, especially with Sangria. ;)

So you can quench your thirst after a long day walking in the humidity and get feed at the same time. Sort of like a 2 for 1 deal.
VagabondPenguin says:
The quality of the tapas and the delicious Alhambra beer made Granada one of my favorite places for night life. Also found out that there are two sizes of beers, una caña and una caña grande. If youre not a big drinker just order a round of small beers, you'll get the same tapas either way. If youre a drinker though, the larger glass is a much better deal. Oh and stay away from beer served in a bottle, its almost always seriously overpriced when compared to draft.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Free Tapas

Adio Andalucia
I´m writing this on a very annoying computer that keeps trying to translate everything into Spanish. I´m currently killing time until 19:00 when I will then have a fun filled 14 hour journey to San…free tapas. Granada feels like a very generous city! She has gone to Barcelona today. Last night we went to a Flamenco…
Gorgeous Granada
This was definitely one of my favourite spots in Spain. I arrived after an overnight train from Barcelona and made my way to Oasis Backpackers where I took immediate advantage of the free walking t…free tapas tour! Granada is the only place left in Spain that will provide you with free tapas when you order…
Granada and the Alhambra ... beer
This morning we had an 8:30am bus to catch. We thought waiting for the city bus to pick us up at 7:50am would give us plenty of time to get to the bus station since the ride from the station took abo…tapas crawl. In Granada when you order drinks you get free tapas, which everyone gets until they make a batch…

Check Granada Hotel Deals