Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals

Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh Reviews

HCSmooth66 HCSmooth…
Nice little place, not far from where I wanted to be Aug 31, 2009
I stayed one night at Frederick House Hotel in Edinburgh. I liked its location for a number of reasons. First, it's always nice when you're tired and carrying a bag around to be able to get to your hotel and unload it quickly. This place was a short-ish walk from Waverly Bridge, which is where the bus from the airport dropped me off. It was easy to find as well, but I'm pretty good at finding just about anything.

This hotel was 2 or 3 blocks off of Princes Street, so it was a good spot to use as base camp for exploring the area. The room itself wasn't overly big, but it was only me in it and it would still have been plenty big if there were another person with me. The shower had some excellent water pressure. For those of you who are Seinfeld fans I didn't have any problems with a low-flow shower head.

I slept quite well and was able to recharge after a long day of flying. Wireless internet was available in the lounge and I was able to access it from my room due to its proximity to the lounge, so that was very nice for me.

I had requested a wake-up call and received one, and even got a follow-up call from the front desk making sure that I was up. I found that to be fairly unique.
The view from the street

Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh Overview

This Georgian inspired Edinburgh accommodation is close to New Town and a short walk to Princess Street. The Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh has a central location so all the city’s most cherished destinations are easy to reach. The Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh Zoo, and beautiful Princess Street gardens can be reached via leisure stroll. However, a wide selection of restaurants, boutiques, and shops are also nearby to enjoy. One of the best aspects of the hotel is that transportation options are close. The Edinburgh International Airport, Waverley Railway Station, St. Andrews Square Bus Station, and numerous motorway networks are conveniently located close to the Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh.

Each of the 45 bedrooms at the Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh are tastefully decorated and loaded with up-to-date amenities. Personal and business travelers enjoy conveniences such as color television, satellite and/or cable service, direct dial phone, radio, and hairdryer. Other features of the hotel include a large conference room, comfortable lounge, and car for hire services.

Convenient location, elegance, charm, and tradition are just a few words to describe the Frederick House Hotel Edinburgh. In the heart of Edinburgh, this hotel is rich in Scottish tradition while providing guests with modern amenities to make the stay memorable.

Frederick House Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Laundry service
  • Direct dial phone
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower