Dublin, Ireland
Frazer's - Frazer's
Frazer's - Frazer's
Frazer's - kiss - pear cider
Frazer's - me and my kiss

Frazer's Dublin Reviews

Supigirl Supigirl
Jun 13, 2007
Frazer's is one of many many pubs in Dublin. But it might be the best to enjoy a match. Downstairs it's just ordinary with a interesting view to watch people in O'Connell Street though. Or enjoy your beer outside in front of it where everybody can watch you and be jealous :)

Upstairs is the sports area. They have a lot of screen where they show different matches. It's really funny when there's three different games, the floor would be packed but everybody looking into a different direction. But at least the chances are good that they show the little matches they wouldn't show on cable. So it's the right pub for sports fans that don't want to miss a thing.

I just rediscovered it now. I was never a big fan. But one day we went there to watch so German big match and I found the best thing ever.

KISS. It's a lovely light pear cider from the tap. Lovely. I don't like Bulmers as I don't like apple juice and sometimes you just don't want to drink beer, so Kiss is just the thing for me. Means I'm back at Frazer's :)

They also have music on weekends and a dance floor. And I've passed it before when they where actually doing Karaoke in there. I'm not sure which day of the week it was and if they're still doing it.

They do bar food as well, but I find it bit too expensive.
kiss - pear cider