Fratini's Restaurant

Jalan Bunga Kesuma, Bandar Labuan, Malaysia
Fratini's Restaurant - Our dinner: pizza calzone (left) and lasagna (right)
Fratini's Restaurant - Kitchen
Fratini's Restaurant - Tables & seats
Fratini's Restaurant - Bar
Fratini's Restaurant - Menu

Fratini's Restaurant Bandar Labuan Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Delicious italian food at a very nice restaurant Jun 08, 2011
We went to Fratini's Restaurant after the local taxi driver told us this place recently had opened its doors and we wanted to have italian food.

Several tables were filled with customers, so that's at least a good sign for a new restaurant. The place looked really nice from the outside and inside as well. Modern, dark coloured (mostly wood) interior. It showed off as being sort of exclusive.

The menu was varied, serving salads, soups, meat & fish dishes, various pasta dishes and of course pizza. Karena told me I could choose, so I went for a Pizza Calzone and the Lasagna Di Carne. For drinks we both had fruit juices.

The food looked delicious on the menu and when it was delivered to our table, it tasted delicious too. The pizza was stuffed with onions, mushrooms, salami, cheese and topped of with a nice tomato sauce.

The lasagna was served decorative, a first for me. It was surrounded by an orange coloured tomato sauce, but both really delicious. I was happy that the driver told us about this place, because it was a great place for dinner to end our day.

The 2 dishes and drinks costed me around 14 euro or 19 US dollars. A cheap price for the whole experience. If I was to come back to Labuan, which is on my wish list, I'll be sure to eat there again, if they manage to keep their doors open. But I'm sure they will!
Tables & seats
Airportman says:
My pleasure, Harriet! :)
Posted on: Oct 22, 2011
Africancrab says:
The Lasagna di carne is a favorite of mine. Hmm yummy! I make my own at home, the Italian influence never left me. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on: Oct 22, 2011

Compare Labuan Hotel Rates (4.1km away)

Bandar Labuan Map