Fraticelli Italian Grill

030-39935721

Fraticelli Italian Grill Berlin Reviews

trinademattei trinadem…
Good Food with Terrible Service Sep 19, 2014
After a day filled with museums and the metro I stopped for dinner near Alexanderplatz. This is a very lively area of Berlin. Restaurants and shops surround every side of the square and it is the central train hub for the city.

It was a warm evening and I wanted to sit outside. I spotted Fraticelli's which looked inviting and got myself a table. I love Italian food. I ordered pesto pasta and a glass of wine. Let me say that my meal tasted fine.

But during my one hour and twenty minute time at the restaurant I never actually knew who my waiter was as I spoke with four different servers. The man who took my order (one would think was my waiter) left work half way through my meal. Not one person asked if I needed anything else, more wine or food. I had to ask the hostess for my check as no one cleared my table. It took her thirty minutes to track down server number four to get my check. Needless to say, I left no tip.

You would think that with all the waiters working I would have had at least one person acknowledge my existence. Berlin is a magnificent city, Pick somewhere else to eat if you are in the area.
Eat Here if a you Want robe Ignored