Fratelli La Bufala

437 Washington Ave 33139 Miami Beach, Miami Beach, FL, USA
Fratelli La Bufala - street view
Fratelli La Bufala - street view
Fratelli La Bufala - tiramisu??
Fratelli La Bufala - wine and street view

Fratelli La Bufala Miami Beach Reviews

sinaasje sinaasje
A quality wrap but... not extended in the food. Jun 30, 2012
I ended up in this restaurant at 10PM on a Friday night. The kitchen is open late, what a plus!

My friend and I ordered a bottle of wine ($29). We were served very quick, and got cold water and bread on the table.

We decided to order 2 pasta dishes : a canelloni and a seafood linguini ($17). Both were made with very fresh tasting ingredients. The tomato sauce of the canelloni was delicious! The portion size was of the linguini dish was a little disappointing, but that is subjective of course.

We finished with Tiramisu of the house ($8,5). Presentation was average, but the taste... As 99% of Italian restaurants in the U.S., tiramisu is made with cream cheese and vanille to substitute for the expensive mascarpone. It shows. In my opinion a tiramisu can never be really called a tiramisu, if it's missing the main ingredient.

Setting is nice, serving is good. Even it's a busy place, they serve you very fast.

We also weren't rushed to leave after finishing, we could empty our wine bottle at ease.

Don't forget in the U.S. you have to add taxes and tip to calculate the final amount of the cheque :)
wine and street view