Fraser Residence Shanghai

Fraser Residence Shanghai Rates and Deals

Fraser Residence Shanghai Reviews

ahintofvanilla ahintofv…
Fantastic Fraser Jun 16, 2011
Fraser Residence made us feel perfectly at home. We booked the Deluxe 2 Bedroom Suite and loved how cozy the beds were in each of the spacious rooms. All my requests were accommodated and we were given a good corner suite, which was quiet, and was in the highest floor possible, allowing us a very good view of Shanghai from the balcony.

We especially enjoyed the daily set breakfast that came along with the package. We were given choices each day at Element Fresh (which by the way is one of Shanghai's Top 10 Restaurants at Trip Advisor, did not disappoint), as to what we were feeling like, whether dark toast and eggs, pancakes, delicious chinese congee and/or fresh yoghurt.

I especially enjoyed that Fraser has Peter Thomas Roth products, an excellent brand for skincare and anti-aging. The toilet & bath was spacious and had a tub which could actually perfectly accommodate a person, unlike other hotels or establishments. That was great. Aside from the tub, there was also a separate shower stall incase one is in a hurry to just take a quick shower and go.

The rest of the facilities were just as impressive. The Residents/Guests Lounge was of course exclusive and had everything that you'd need: a Library, Pool Table, cozy chairs, computers, and it would also lead you to the Fitness Center which was modern and complete. The swimming pool looked lovely, it was just unfortunate though that the weather didn't exactly help in tempting us to go for a dip. There also was that inviting tennis court, which due to all the raining, we weren't able to play at. The 6th floor also had its Herbal Spa, and while we were planning to get a massage or spa treatment, we were pressed for time and wanted to maximize instead the rest of our time exploring Shanghai.

Location wise, it is within the Luwan District and is a quick walk to almost everything. I loved that it was just a 15-minute walk to Xintiandi, Shanghai's happening spot whether to shop, eat, or drink.

The concierge, who gladly helped write the places where we wanted to go to, in Mandarin, definitely helped us tremendously during our cab rides.I especially want to commend Stella of the Fraser Residence Shanghai Team who coordinated with me with my booking dates and changes, as well as ensured that all my requests were perfectly attended to. I trust the Fraser brand, impressed with their facilities/amenities/hospitality and if I ever go to Shanghai again, or if I'm traveling in other international cities and they have a presence there, I'd definitely make sure that I stay in one of their Residences.
mosted says:
Hehe I see... :)
Posted on: Oct 10, 2011

Fraser Residence Shanghai Overview

The Fraser Residence Shanghai is located in the heart of Shanghai, and is famous for its comfort and service. The apartment complex offers tennis courts, a heated pool and a tour desk as well as a sauna, conference room(s) and a steam room. Set in Huangpu District, the apartment complex is a perfect base while in Shanghai.

The Fraser Residence Shanghai caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services and a kids pool. There is an atm / cash machine and a hairdresser within the apartment complex. In addition to a business centre and a concierge, the apartment complex features a dry cleaning service, a laundry service and meeting rooms.

Family-friendly apartments are available, big enough to accommodate guests travelling with kids. The kitchenette includes a microwave, a refrigerator and a washing machine and allows guests to prepare meals. Equipped to ensure a comfortable stay, apartments offer a safe, a TV and cable / satellite channels.

Fraser Residence Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes