TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 693,817 travelers just like you!

Franq13

Name: François-Michel
Hometown: Gatineau, Canada
Location: Patong, Thailand
Join Date: November 10, 2012
Contributions: Franq13 has written about 13 places, shared 302 photos, left 13 comments, and smiled 10 times.
Interested in: meeting new people, meeting other people to travel with, sharing travel tips and blogs, just browsing!
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
Français, English, Español
Interests
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Costa Rica, wow! Sitges/barcelona estupendo!!! Madrid torrido!!!
Profile
Je partage mes voyages avec mon chum depuis 17 ans.
I share every trip with my boyfriend since 17 years.
Comparto cada viaje con mi novio desde hace 17 años.
On January 17 2013, we started on a 6-month vacation in South-East Asia and Europe. While based in Patong Beach (Jan-Mar), Denpasar (Mar-Apr) and Malaga (May-July), we travelled around where the wind took us: Chiang Mai and Koh Lanta (Thailand); Ubud (Bali); Granada, Sevilla, Cordoba, Gran Canaria and Madrid (Spain).
spocklogic says:
HBD!
Posted on: Mar 12, 2017
galeena1 says:
hi fellow Quebecois,
I see you are in Thailand. I will be there too soon.
What kind of shopping you doing? I am also interested in furniture shopping and could use some tips? when will you be in Chiang Mai?
Posted on: Mar 29, 2013
jenniferhibbard says:
Happy Birthday, Francois-Michel! Hope the travels are going well.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2013

Franq13's Travel Blogs

Jan 17, 2013 – Apr 25, 2013
Leaving from Ottawa, Canada in the middle of winter, we planned to visit Thailand and Bali during over three months, interspers…
Overview 2,971 words 290 14 38
This blog was featured on Wednesday February 13th, 2013
Dominican Republic 2012
Apr 27, 2012 – May 03, 2012
We went to the Majestic Colonial resort in Punta Cana for Nicole and Marc's wedding. After the wedding, which was awesome, we h…
Overview 459 words 11 2 12