Franklin D Resort

Saint Ann, Jamaica

Franklin D Resort Saint Ann Reviews

chaindrivr chaindri…
Family Vacation GOLD in Jamaica! Apr 09, 2008
I can't begin to tell you how amazing this place was for me & my son. A nanny comes with your room!!! She cleans it and fills it with food and drink and best of all if you want to do something on your own she watches the kids!!! From 9am till 4:40pm she plays with your kids and takes care of them. If you elect to go somewhere in the eve she will watch them for an additional $4/hr. You just can't beat it! That was the first really unique part... second...scuba lessons are free! If you are there for a week you can actually get certified. There are basically 3 sit down restaurants & a grill. The bar is open at 10 and closes when the last person goes to bed. They know how to make pretty much every drink and if they don't they will find out. The food was decent but for an American I'm use to very flavorful foods...which isn't necessarily Jamaican style. The other issue is they do have to cater towards kids most of the time so it can't be too spicy. However there are 2 adult restaurants that are open in the evening and they were pretty good. The resort beaches aren't that great but you can access a public beach right next door that's beautiful and not at all far. I'm telling you if you have matter what age this is the place for you! There were teens having a blast, adults, toddlers, grandparents....this place is for all ages! My son is 9 and he actually got to scuba dive in the main pool with a one on one scuba instructor...FOR FREE! They taught me how to scuba in 2 hrs and took me out in the ocean the same day. It was CRAZY!!! They have snorkeling trips, glass bottom boats, water trampoline, wind surfing, sailing, and so much more with the all inclusive fee. Honestly I can't believe there aren't more all inclusive resorts with Nannies and this many activities....this place has totally hit the jackpot! I will be back with in the next was THAT worth it!
Pic from one Pier to the other
Master Bedroom
Spa from Pubic Beach
scubagirl76 says:
very cool! there are not that many places out there that are kid friendly, great review! thanks :D
Posted on: Jun 11, 2008