Frankfurt am Main Hotels

Browse 55 Frankfurt am Main, Germany hotel reviews for 252 Frankfurt am Main hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$58 - $172

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Frankfurt am Main

Neu-Isenburg Hotels11 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Frankfurt am Main Hotels and Deals

#1 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
milabakh says: "Hilton Frankfurt is a good hotel located just in the centre of the city. It's si..."
$103
#2 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
dahling says: "I only spent one night, however I loved it. The large screen greeted me by name,..."
#3 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
VanessaMunYee says: "I had a 10hours transit in Frankfurt thus decided to book a room by the airport...."
$90
#4 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
alexandrah says: "This hotel is booked by us due to bad weather conditions. Instead of using the t..."
$18
#5 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
mosted says: " Location The Radisson Blu is located in one of the western districts ..."
#6 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
lastofthegypsies says: "My first stay in Germany was marked by this little hotel. The staff are fantasti..."
$51
#7 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
FoxyFauz says: "This small hotel must be pretty new. Its conveniently located facing the Police ..."
$59
#8 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
Chokk says: "It was the first time I was going to stay in Frankfurt and I had not really look..."
$63
#9 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
ItchyForTravel says: "This hotel is very nice, clean, convenient, walking distance to the main train s..."
#10 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
huibdos says: "I had to stay for business in Frankfurt. Our office had booked a room in this h..."
#11 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
Zen says: "The "Hotel am Berg" is located in Sachsenhausen, a southern district of Frankfur..."
$63
#12 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
ccjbeachbum says: "great location -i was a little nervous booking this hotel as i put a post up abo..."
$35
#13 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
cycy says: "Stayed a total of 4 nights in City Hotel Frankfurt last Nov '08. The locat..."
$43
#14 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
philsmy says: "This is a new hotel - built in 2010 - that is close to the train station, but aw..."
$50
#15 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
dj-ango says: "I was here for a conference which me and the rest of the video crew had to film...."
#16 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
bekkanewman says: "I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights in December. It was quite a good price but I..."
$66
#17 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
kendra1107 says: "I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone saying in Frankfurt for a few days. ..."
#18 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
LiseloreVerschuren says: "I needed to be in Frankfurt for a conference from work and ended up with this ex..."
$59
#19 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
MAXL0AD says: "This hotel is pretty decent each floor has a different color theme so if your..."
$37
#20 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
mangosarah says: "Travel can be stressful so having a good hotel near the airport can make things ..."
$75
#21 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
julienfan says: "Maybe it's that I stay in economic room, the room is small, but very clean. I li..."
$42
#22 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
atifawan says: "This was a very economical hotel compared to other hotel of this kind in Frankfu..."
$37
#23 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
nchkuk says: "Good things: 1 Value for money - good. The room is small but that was expecte..."
#24 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
RhysGM says: "A good hotel, with polite and courteous staff all excellent in English like eve..."
$47
#25 of 252 hotels in Frankfurt am Main
capriguy84 says: "This hotel is located very close to Frankfurt Hauptbahnofthe centeral station...."
$47