Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt Hostel Rates and Deals

Frankfurt Hostel Frankfurt am Main Reviews

ngan ngan
Reasonable price in the heart of Frankfurt Feb 02, 2013
This hostel is very central located, right in the heart of the biggest financial city of Germany, Frankfurt am Main. The hostel is only 3 minutes walk from city main station and lies on the main street of Frankfurt, from where you can walk to visit all famous spots of the city.

The hostel is in an old-style building, next to it is a very big adult toy store (if you know what I mean =P ). The hostel has small elevator and the young atmosphere in the public room, look down to the road. You can cook and eat there, during my stay, the hostel held a "spaghetti night", which they cook spaghetti for everyone in the hostel.

I stayed in a 6-bed mixed dorm. The room is spacious, clean. Shower is 1 minute walk from the room with hot-cold modern shower. Everything is clean, nice and quiet.

This hostel is perfect for anyone with tight budget but still want to stay somewhere central. The area is also fun at night.
Front door
The building where the hostel loca…
Elevator
monicaloya monicalo…
Nice accomodation just crossing the street from Hauptbahnhof Apr 11, 2012
Well, you just cross the street from the hauptbahnhof and on your left you find Frankfurt Hostel.

Staff is very friendly, and there's a lot going on on the reception/bar. The price includes breakfast, but I couldn't tell coz I overslept (jet lag lol).

The street is not very nice though, cos it's surrounded by strip clubs and bars and sex shops.

My roomates were very nice and respectful, no issues with them at all.

The bed was a little hard haha, but i wasn't expecting luxury (otherwise i'd paid a sheraton right?)

Frankfurt is most of the times a connection place, your point of start or finish, so this hostel is great, mainly due to its location.
littletutu littletu…
Best Hostel Ever in Frankfurt Jun 15, 2011
I stayed in Frankfurt Hostel after my trip to Ilmenau, Erfurt and Weimar in 2009. I decided to stay there because I had to meet a long lost friend living in Bad-Homburg and to prepare for my Saarbruecken trip. It was very affordable because I was in a dorm-type accomodation with 6 other people. I met good people there - travellers and staff. The staff were friendly and helpful. I was there for 4 days and I enjoyed it a lot.
mkaranikolas mkaranik…
Frankfurt Hostel (June 2011) Aug 18, 2011
I was there last June and when I got there, I realized that it was the best choice for staying in central Frankfurt. You can use trains from Hauptbahnhof to travel all over Germany and you can rest in your room. Maybe it is the most central Hostel in the town. Although the room quality is not the best, you can really choose it if you want to have a short rest in Frankfurt, the Finance Capital of EU!
sultan1 sultan1
FRANKFURT HOSTEL Mar 29, 2011
i have spent nice time there for one night when i visited Frankfort last year.

the guys over there sooo friendly and i made some friends with them .. its a good choise .. :)
Rae324 Rae324
nice hostel Jul 17, 2009
very nice hostel right by the train station. It has a big open room for everyone to relax, locked storage, clean rooms with bathrooms, and a complimentary breakfast in the morning. The staff was super nice and informative.
homeres homeres
Frankfurt Hostel Nov 30, 2008
When I got to Frankfurt and left the Main BHF I didnt book a hotel or hostel so I figured I would settle on the first place i would see and across the street was a yellow sign 'Hostel'

This hostel set up is weird. The reception is on the 3rd floor and when u get in the elevator/ lift it feels like a death trap! : ) The sign says ' Maximum 4 people' but with 3 people with bags, jesus that was a tight squeeze...

Anyways this place is packed, I would have to say this is the one of the most popular Hostel in the Frankfurt Main city.

Another weird problem I had was my hostel key, when i got to my room I could not figure out how to get in, like an idiot I tried to slide the card along the door, (keyless entry) but someone was able to stop by and tell me I needed to press my key along the door button 'click' and it went green.

Nice bar, bunk beds are okay and they provide a towel.

Staff are friendly and multi-lingual. And the location is perfect if you have never been to Frankfurt before...cant really miss your train
homeres says:

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower