Frangipani Beach Villas Bali

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Frangipani Beach Villas Bali Reviews

Debarchan27 Debarcha…
Truely a Home away from Home Feb 08, 2010
Me and my wife stayed at Frangipani for 2 nights. The experience started with meeting the freindly and warm person (Richard) who greeted us at arrival and then Frangipani became like our own home for 3 days. The location is amazing and cant be described in words... I believe you really need to be God's chosen one to own a place at such a serene location. I can challenge if any other property in Lovina can match the location of this villa. The rooms were just perfect,spotlessly clean and made up. The best part are the balcony and the semi open bathrooms. When we arrived, we were the only occupants, which gave us ample time to interact with Richard and Celina. The more we interacted the more we felt as if we are actually at home. They make you feel so comfortable. Me and my wife felt as if we have came to meet our family.. Richard arranged for our dolphin tour with one of his friends and also told us a lot about the places around. He helped me to surprise my wife who had her Birthday on the final night.. The staff at Frangipani are very polite,decent and well mannered. My good friend ketut (The security guy), who chatted a lot with me.

In short i would say Richard and Celina thanks for everything...

To everyone who desires to go and stay at Frangipani, a request from my side is, Its not a HOTEL, its the Home of Richard and Celina. So take care of the place as your own place, when you stay and keep the sanctity of the place.
Debarchan27 says:
In December its around 90$... otherwise maybe 80$
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010
dkiat says:
How much is it per night?
Posted on: Feb 16, 2010

Frangipani Beach Villas Bali Overview

The hotel is just a short walk from the heart of Lovina, where you will find good shopping and excellent dining.

Hotel Frangipani Beach Villa consists of two villas, each with two independent rooms. Each room has a cozy private terrace, over looking the tropical garden and the fountain with fish. They are air-conditioned and are equipped with cable TV, mini bar, bathroom with hot and cold water, and wireless Internet connection.

Frangipani Beach Villas was built in 2008 and was finished with a very high standard, nestled in a quiet and peaceful area. The property is equipped with amenities and services such as a restaurant, bar, swimming pool, medical assistance (doctor on-call), fitness center, foreign currency exchange facility, parking area, luggage storage, laundry and dry cleaning services, airport transfers, car rental and tour desk.

Frangipani Beach Villas Amenities