Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil

Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil Reviews

Orkide48 Orkide48
Spectacular, powerful and amazing falls. Jul 28, 2007
Me and my girls visited these falls on our holidays in Brazil in 2005.275 individual falls occupy an area more than 3 km wide and 80 m high, which make them wider than Victoria, higher than Niagara and more beautiful. Neither words nor photos will explain the power of these magnificent and amazing falls. They must be heard and seen. In 1986 Unesco declared the region a World Heritage site.

The falls are divided between Brazil and Argentina. The Brazil side offers a more panoramic view of the 275 separate falls.

The Argentine side provides a closer and more intimate experience of the falls.

You will have to spend two days to experience both of the sides. We started with the Argentine side and the next day the Brazil side. People would think that it is impossible to watch 275 falls without thinking that each fall is alike, but each of them is extremely unique and you just take so many photos. Unfortunately my old Mac fell on the floor,and was totally damaged, so I lost all my travelphotos from Brazil 2005. Luckily I developed the films and still have the original photos from our holiday:):)

There were lots of tourist and we were queueing for more than 1½ hour to buy the tickets, but it was definetely worth the money and the time we had to wait:):):):):)
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil Map