Fox At Stratford

Stratford, United Kingdom

Fox At Stratford Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
East End Branch of Fox At Stratford Bar Sep 21, 2005
It's been a few years since I was at the Fox at Stratford. I have family living in East London, not far away from Stratford which would be the large shopping town. My cousin Grace decided that it was time to make some changes to the places we eat and drink at whenever I'm in London. So we went to Fox At Stratford. This is a chain of bars and pubs that have recently been opened in the East London area. The pub has a modern look, not the typical British pub. The interior has warm colors and they do serve a variety of drinks, cocktails, beers to mention but a few. My cousin Grace does not drink, which makes it almost disrespectful for me to order drinks she can not have. But she is also this mother who loves to please and will do anything for you if she thought it would make you happy. She ordered me a martini.

The location we went to is the one located on Broadway near the poundland. You can literally get of the train and walk to the bar. They serve food, but I did not eat so I can not write anything particular about the food. The ambiance is that of a more professional setting, business people would probably like it better. Definitely a place to check out if you find yourself in East London and want a happy hour. The happy hour prices are good (of course in pounds), and ends at 7:00 pm.
Africancrab says:
Thanks Bernard
Posted on: Mar 27, 2010
bernard69 says:
Posted on: Mar 27, 2010
Africancrab says:
The one word that I particularly don't care for is "stuff", does it make sense to you?
O yes, I still say football meaning soccer and my friends get confused.
Posted on: Mar 26, 2010