Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Reviews

stbartley1 stbartle…
Super Friendly and Very Nice Rooms Jul 28, 2015
What a grand hotel – no kidding. I settled into the lap of luxury and enjoyed my one night above the Mandalay Bay, in other words in the embrace of the Four Seasons which occupies the top five floors of the M.B. But what a difference, night and day. While the MB is more of a playground, the Four Seasons is elegant, understated, quiet, and very, very relaxing. So many wonderful small touches, from the complimentary wi-fi, to the bathroom night light under the sink, to the Keurig single-cup coffee maker, to the huge hi-def flat screen TV, to a bed that embraces you and won’t let you go. Soooo comfortable. The front desk personnel were outstanding, the lounge personnel were outstanding – everybody friendly, efficient and accommodating. OK, I'll admit it: I’m no longer a twenty-something. Small touches matter to me. Service matters to me. And it’s all here at the Four Seasons, high in the Las Vegas Sky.
Eric Eric
A Luxurious Retreat from Vegas Overload Jul 14, 2009
Lisa found a good rate for this hotel using TravBuddy. Despite being one of the best hotels in Vegas, it was actually cheaper than many of the other hotels there. We ended up paying ~$150/night, after tax, for weekend rates, which was a bargain considering what we received.

Lisa called in the night before we were scheduled to arrive to ask if they could upgrade us to a king or queen sized bed (the original booking confirmation said "double"). They said that the availability would be determined on the day we arrived, so it didn't sound hopeful, but when we checked in they told us that they had upgraded us to a "deluxe" room with a king sized bed.

The deluxe room was very nice and what you would expect from a Four Seasons. Everything was elegantly furnished, and the amenities were top of the line. The only problem with our room was the fact that we could hear a constant "creaking" sound coming from the vents, that sounded like aliens talking to each other.

We didn't notice the sound until we were ready to go to bed, but it was so persistent and odd sounding that it kept us from getting a good night's rest. At 4:30AM, I called the front desk and informed them of the situation. They apologized profusely and said that for the remaining two nights of the stay they would upgrade us to a suite for free.

The suite was about twice the size of the deluxe room, with a separate room for the bed, a living room/bar area, and two separate bathrooms. It was far bigger than anything we needed, and I don't think we really used the living room at all, but it was nice that they upgraded us for free. The best part about the new room was that it had a view of the entire Las Vegas strip, which was quite impressive in its gaudy way, especially at night.

The Four Seasons also has a small, private pool, separate from the rest of the pools at Mandalay Bay. We lounged around and read while we were there, but given the limited number of seats, I could see it getting crowded and filled up fairly quickly.

The service here was extremely good, among the best I've seen at a hotel. As I mentioned above, they upgraded our room twice, for free. In addition, there were many little touches that stood out. For instance, I left a book that I was reading by the side of the bed, and, as is my habit, I was using an old receipt as a bookmark. When I returned to the room later that evening, after the "turn-down" service, I noticed that the staff had left a nice new Four Seasons bookmark by my book. The only hiccup we had was that we asked them to clean our room during a 3-hour block we were out of the room, but they didn't do it until much later, which was only a minor inconvenience.

One thing to be aware of is the parking situation. The only parking available directly at the Four Seasons is valet, which is over $20/day. Instead of paying that fee, we opted to self-park in the Mandalay Bay parking lot (which was free), and walk through the casino to get to the Four Seasons. It isn't too far of a walk, 5-10 minutes at most, but it can be a pain if you are carrying a lot of luggage, or if it's 115 degrees F in the parking lot.

The Four Seasons hotel is fairly well hidden in Vegas; It's located on the top few floors of Mandalay Bay, which itself is located on the southernmost end of the strip, out of the way of nearly everything. If you are looking for something at the "center" of activity, with bustle, chaos, and constant audio/visual stimulation, then you'd probably want to stay at a hotel closer to the center of the strip. However, if you want to stay at a relaxing oasis, and explore Vegas from a more restful home base, then you can't go wrong with staying here, especially if you can get a good deal.
King bed, deluxe room.
Shower of deluxe room.
Living room of suite.
View of the strip from the suite.
Eric says:
Thanks all!
Posted on: Jul 20, 2009
jendara says:
Congratulations on your Featured Review:)
Well done!!! Cheers!!!
Posted on: Jul 18, 2009
KeikoCreative says:
Congrats on your featured! For that kind of price u get that kind of room is really great:)
Posted on: Jul 18, 2009

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Overview

The Four Seasons Vegas is located nearby to many of the Las Vegas area’s attractions, including the Las Vegas Strip, where many of the city’s most famous attractions are. The hotel is also nearby to many of the area’s restaurants and shops, as well as the city’s family-oriented entertainment venues and attractions. The Four Seasons Las Vegas is easily accessible by car, and guests can get to many of the area’s attractions on foot. Guests can park on site at the hotel.

The rooms of the Four Seasons in Las Vegas include en suite bathrooms, which are beautiful with soaking tubs, marble vanities, and separate showers. All of the rooms have televisions, fireplaces, and telephones. The rooms are decorated in a comfortable style with lovely furnishings.

This hotel offers guests plenty of amenities, including an on-site restaurant where guests can enjoy a variety of meal choices. The hotel also offers a bar with large windows that has an elegant feel at night. The hotel has a gym, a pool with a nearby pool bar, and other amenities.

Four Seasons Hotel Amenities

• Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels