Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest

Check Budapest Hotel Deals

Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace Budapest Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Beautiful High Tea Apr 10, 2017
We come to this place to check it is building and restaurant for dinner, unfortunately they do not have restaurant at the top floor with a view toward the Buda side, and they only have a restaurant at the ground floor with a view toward the water, but it does not really have much view since there is public parking space at the front of the restaurant, so you basically see the cars before you can see the water if you seat outside at the patio.

When I was wonder around the inside the hotel building, the sound of the piano drawn me to the small lounge inside the hotel, and we decided to have a tea there before we have dinner somewhere else.

Little did we know, their tea is a high tea with many delicious goodies.

The table was decorated with white napkin, beautiful and eyes catching porcelain. The staff was perfect and very service orientated. We were like a prince and princes at this place with personal staff hovering around us. The staff keep pouring the tea and we keep eating those cakes.. it was very yummy.

I wish I can take those porcelain home. We were really pamper here with a very high service and great food. It was very nice, relaxing and filling. By the end of the day, we were not able to have dinner. When the bill come, ouch…. It was expensive, but the experience was priceless, and I do not mind to come back there.
the sign on the wall in the hotel …
the piano sound lure me inside
jam and cream
yummy goodies
gingerbatik says:
@Ils1976: at least something you can look forward too Ils:) and thank you for the many smiles and comments.
Posted on: Aug 29, 2017
Ils1976 says:
just got back, but now I want to go again! :D
Posted on: Aug 29, 2017