Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Rates and Deals

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Reviews

haidgirl haidgirl
inexpensive hotel near the airport Apr 03, 2015
I had an overnight layover in Toronto, so booked this hotel on the fact it was close to the airport and cheaper than most. It cost me just over 40 pounds for the night!

They offer a free shuttle from/to the airport, which is always convenient.

The room was clean, large TV with a ton of channels, super comfy bed and free tea/coffee and bottle of water. The bathroom was clean, but there was no tub. It was just a stand up shower.

There was also an digital clock with alarm in the room, so I didn't need to ask about a wake up call.

They also had a usb outlet to charge my phone that would have been really handy had it worked.

Overall, great place to lay your head for the night!
Chokk Chokk
Great hotel close to the airport in Toronto Mar 28, 2012
It was my first stay in a Four Points by Sheraton Hotel and I had just been looking for a fair priced hotel near Toronto Pearson International Airport because I knew that I would be arriving late in Toronto. I was pretty happy to find out that it was easy to find from the airport as I was really surprised by the cold weather of Toronto.

I found a parking space for my ridiculously small rental car just outside the entrance of the hotel. In front of the entrance a huge tourist bus was parked and hoped that the reception desk was not full of people checking-in to the hotel. It turned out that the hotel had been newly renovated and everything looked shining and wonderful as I entered the hotel lobby. Luckily there were no one in the reception and a really service minded young man helped me get my room. When he found out that I was a SPG program member the service became even better.

My room was pretty nice; everything smelt fresh and new. The room was pretty spacious something that I always wishes for after all my night in small European hotels. There was a huge king size bed, which is one most amazing things for me as well so I was up for a good start on my trip. It turned out that the bed was a so-called plush Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Beds™. I didn’t care much about the name but it was really nice bed to sleep in.

The room was really comfortable and even though it was close to the airport I was not able to hear any noise from the planes taking off or landing. One of the walls in the room was red while the other ones were soft beige. The carpet though was an odd patterned brown one but the room worked out well anyway. There was a comfortable armchair in the corner next to the window and there was a nice desk to work from as well. The flat screen was on the wall and the bathroom was nice both in size and look. The hotel also had free High Speed Internet Access, which made it a very good place to work from as well.

One thing that I have learned by crossing the Atlantic a couple of times or more is that I have to get in the local time as quickly as possible to avoid jetlag. I therefore decided to go down and get something to eat in the hotel restaurant that had looked popular when I entered the hotel. The Rejuven8 Restaurant and Lounge had some great meals, and plenty of different beers to test out. The food and beer selection was great and I managed to taste a couple of beers that I never had seen before.

I was staying at the hotel for two nights and it turned out that they also served a good breakfast the same place for 10 Canadian $.
The lobby area
The lobby area
The breakfast area
The breakfast area
ola3rd says:
looks like I stayed at the same hotel you did ;)
Posted on: Sep 05, 2012
ola3rd ola3rd
Comfortable stay at the Sheraton Sep 05, 2012
Visited Toronto end of August for a wedding; spent 3 nights at this Sheraton hotel, through a deal on hotwire. It was a nice comfortable stay; although most time was spent outdoors.

Positives:

- Located close to the airport

- There is a free shuttle service to-from the airport

- Equipped with a fridge, kinda rare to find these days

- Free parking

- Free Internet

- They give you one free beer coupon at the downstairs restaurant within the hotel upon check-in

Negatives:

- You can tell the place had been recently renovated. Despite this, there are some visible bumps and imperfections that would make it difficult for this hotel to ever reach a higher rating imo

- Our room was quite small/ extremely different from the pictures shown on the website [could be due to us getting the shaft for booking through hotwire]

- They collected a $50 deposit upon check-in. I am NEVER a fan of these deposits.

- Very far/ inconvenient to get downtown. But ofcourse this hotel primarily caters to people who want to stay near the airport

- Elevators are small and kinda sketchy; thank goodness we didn't have too much luggage to lug up

- Because it was booked through hotwire -- and anyone who uses this website knows that there are no options to select how many beds; it only asks for the number of rooms needed -- we were placed in a room with only one king bed... me and my friend had to awkwardly share a bed for the duration of our stay. The front desk claimed that they were sold out of double bed rooms and wouldn't be able to help us out. Unfortunately this did put a bit of a damper on our stay and our opinion of the hotel

Although this hotel is definitely not bad at all; the whole bed situation kind of leans me towards an unfavorable opinion on the hotel. So to be honest, there are lots of other airport area hotels for the same price and much better value, out there!
bathroom
nice glass stand up shower
entry way
our one bed we had to share :(

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Overview

Located off of Highway 401 on Dixie Road, the Four Points Hotel Toronto Airport West Mississauga is a suburban, yet convenient hotel for the on-the-go traveler. This Mississauga hotel is minutes from downtown Toronto, with easy access to nearby shopping outlets (e.g. Heartland, Dixie Outlets), and other popular sporting and recreational attractions. With access to major highways, the Four Points Hotel Toronto Airport West Mississauga is an easy 10 minute drive from the Pearson International Airport. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service from the airport. Complimentary parking is available for guests driving their own vehicle or a rental car.

The property hosts 145 guestrooms, including Jacuzzi suites, and features modern amenities including air conditioning, high-speed Internet access, satellite television, and complimentary bottled water. Guests at the Four Points Hotel Toronto Airport West Mississauga will appreciate bedding with fine linens, duvets, and feather pillows.

The smoke-free, Four Points Hotel Toronto Airport West Mississauga features elegant facilities including, an indoor heated pool, a whirlpool, a sauna, a 24 hour fitness center, and a business center. Guests may enjoy fine dining and cocktails at the Pinnacle Restaurant and Lounge. The hotel also provides 4,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space for conferences and other special events that can accommodate 15 to 200 guests.

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Amenities

• Full-service catering
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Jetted Tub