Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown

Check Tallahassee Hotel Deals

Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown Reviews

deucekillington deucekil…
Almost hell Mar 05, 2008
I hold Selects to a bit higher standard than regular Holiday Inns, and this location doesn't quite meet it. Tallahassee is probably the last city in Florida I would visit willingly anyway, and this fits the situation.

The hotel is tired and in serious need of renovation.

To get hot water, start running the shower at least 15 minutes before you get in.

Ice is on every even floor EXCEPT the 12th. Vending on every odd floor, but the machines on the 11th don't work.

This is night number 3 of 3. Today housekeeping didn't bother to clean my room. I called the front desk for towels and soap. I suppose I should have been more specific. I received 3 towels. No washcloths or hand towels, and most important... no soap. Good thing I keep an extra bar in my suitcase.

Internet cuts out unexpectedly. Maybe I can finish this post....

I am debating if I should eat dinner downstairs or go out and find something. Breakfast the past two mornings was alright. I'm just not a big fan of hotel restaurants.

I have stayed at another Holiday Inn location in town and it was a hellhole. That's why I chose this location this time. If I ever get stuck here again, I'll stay at the Doubletree down the way.

Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown Overview

The Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown is set in central Tallahassee and is within an easy walk from Florida State University Museum of Fine Arts and Florida Governor's Mansion. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and a fitness centre as well as a business centre, a concierge and meeting rooms.

The Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown offers 164 air conditioned rooms. The fitness room is equipped with cardiovascular equipment. Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hotel. The hotel's garden is a perfect place to relax.

The rooms offer views of the city and are equipped with a safe, a plasma / LCD TV and a coffee maker. They are fitted with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer plenty of natural light. The rooms are equipped with an iron and the hotel has room service.

The Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown features an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests preferring to dine in. Guests looking to unwind can take advantage of the hotel's on-site bar. Guests will find a wide variety of caf├ęs and restaurants nearby.

Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown Amenities

• Pool Outdoor
  • Cots
  • Designated Smoking Area
  • Ice Machine
  • Late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Pillow Top Mattress